Trailblazers Season Update & Trail Report-January 20, 2021

We are awaiting snow for our Annual Family Rally on Family Day Weekend. As you maybe aware, we have low snow levels, but are hopeful for a couple of dumps of snow within the next couple of weeks. In addition, we are under strict COVID Regulations. As of today, we can only have 10 people in an outdoor gathering, therefore it makes it tough to host a 400 person rally. We are unsure what the government will do in the coming weeks. Therefore, February 2, we will advise the status of the Rally for the 2021 season. Please visit our Website, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for updated information.

Trail Report

Snow Levels – low as we have seen above 0c temperatures for numerous days after the last snowfall of 3-4″ (2 weeks ago).
Hazards – Early season – ruts, rough trails. Major waterways are not frozen and extremely rough and freezing in slabs. We’ve had major winds and a snow squall through our area. Please advise us of any dangerous trees or trees down in our area. Take a pic with Theodolite App, if you have it or please try to gps/landmark the location. We appreciate any work done, if you are able to move the tree to the side- thank you.
Grooming – We have started filling creeks and low areas. We need more snow to groom.
Staging Areas – closed due to low snow levels